Sunday, May 4, 2008

5 question c

In page 383 it shows Peter having teenage attitudes towards his own mother. (Mrs. Van Daan) "Now is that anyway to talk to your little girlfriend?" (PEter) "Mother.. for heaven's sake ... will you please stop saying that?" (Mrs. Van Daan) "Look at him blush! Look at him!" (Peter) "Please! I'm not... anyway... let me alone will you? THis indicates that he has a typical attitude to her mother because teenagers at this age are usually shy and have cooties with girls. I think that Anne doesn't have a typical attitude like Peter does, she isn't embarrassed of being mature and being close to boys she actually encourages Peter to dance with her.

2 comments:

natalyp said...

i did this q tooooooo
i also thught that similar as you that both Anne and Peter had those attitudessssss

good jobbbb~~~~~

JamieK said...

JUSTIN!

first of all, GOOD POST!:)
I diddnt do this question because I thought it would be too hard, but now that I read your post, I get what kind of atitudes are shown between them and their parents!!
Your example is really good!!